Friday, December 30, 2011

Goodbye Hello




http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8heAmM6-q8

If you feel so inclined to click on this link above you won't be disappoited, one of the great things that happened this year of 2011 was my discovering Alina Simone & this song is filled with heart & soul & guts & beauty. And I think the same can be said for the woman herself.

Another great thing about 2011 was all the fantastic people I got to work with on shoots for 'Shirley'. There's two of them to the left there & more below.


It has been a challenging year filled with a lot of hard work. I've learned a lot of new things, about business, computers, myself. I love to learn but some lessons come easier than others.



I'll be glad to say goodbye to 2011 knowing that I have done my very best & I'll be happy to see 2012 which will be jammed
packed with exciting new projects.

I fully expect to work just as hard if not harder. Some of the old challenges will remain(I am stuck with myself & my own physical limitations) & there will be new ones to overcome. But I'm confident it is going to be a big year for 'Shirley'.

I really appreciate those of you who have supported me in 2011, whether it be following this blog, buying something, selling something, words of encouragement etc., it all means a lot to me & helps keep me going.

I'll be taking on a work experience assistant & look forward to interviewing & meeting everyone.

Of course there's the designing & execution of the Winter 2012 collection. Video projects, fashion parades like this town has never seen before & a huge trip to Melbourne & Adelaide in March/April & on it goes.























Here's me with my number one supporter who is always by my side. So... much love & cheers to you & now to go celebrate the year that was & to welcome the year to come. XX

No comments:

Post a Comment